Monday, July 25, 2011

A Little Freaky

About 2 years ago I got my palm read just for fun. A girl that I work with does it on the side and she was giving a few quick readings at work. When she read my palm she asked what I wanted to know about. I told her that I wanted to know about my future family. Would Taylor and I end up having kids? Would it be sooner or later?? She looked at my palm and said that yes I would have a family but, I would only have one child. She said the reason being is that I would have a difficult delivery and I would be prevented from having anymore children even though I would want them. I don't know why but I thought about this palm reading the other day. I did end up having a difficult delivery. I got to thinking, could Ella really be our one and only?? I guess only time will tell but it is a little creepy to think that things so far have gone the exact way that I was told they would go. Freaky!!

No comments: