Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Days

As I've posted before Ella is teething. We have started to give her frozen carrots to munch on and she loves them. Taylor caught some pretty cute pics of her carrot eating.






Ella absolutely loves her bath. She has never cried when it comes to bath time. So I thought, naturally, that she must love water. I decided to buy her this kiddie pool for the back yard. I couldn't wait to get her in it and see how excited she was. Turns out, not so much. She cried as soon as I put her in it. There is someone else who ended up enjoying the pool though. At least it wasn't a complete waste. Ella is however, in love with her new jumper that Grandpa Scott and Grandma Kelly gave her. Thanks so much guys. This thing is awesome!! She spent her day in the back yard in her swim suit not swimming but bouncing in her jumper.







1 comment:

The Sloans said...

Jessica she is getting so big. I can't believe how fast kids grow!!! Oh and she is so cute!!! Bet you haven't heard that a million times by now :)