Monday, July 11, 2011

TV Junkie

Ella is literally a TV junkie!! If the TV is on at all sometimes we can't even get her to eat. She will watch anything but she does have her favorites. I'm becoming quite familiar with all of the PBS shows. Some of her favorites are....

Anything Baby Einstein. I don't get what she loves about hand puppets and random toys on the screen but she loves it. She is completely mesmerized by it.

The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That. This is probably my least favorite of all of the shows that she likes but she seems to enjoy it.


Dinosaur Train completely captures her attention. I think it may be how colorful everything is on this show.

Super Why! This is hands down her favorite. She kicks and squeals and gets really excited when Super Why comes on.



Just Chillin! Watching my shows in my diaper! (this kid loves to be naked) Seriously though!! Check out how hooked she is. This picture was taken while watching Super Why on Sunday morning. At least the shows that she likes are educational. Maybe she's learning?? At least that's what I try and convince myself.

1 comment:

lizzo said...

How funny is that?! I love that she's already hooked on TV. I tell myself the same things about PBS shows. Glad I'm not alone.