Sunday, June 28, 2009

Riley Retreat

Taylor and I went up to his parent's cabin last weekend to help get some things done. Taylor's dad decided to build a cabin about two years ago and it's been a long, and I'm sure very frustrating process to get it where it is today. It's still pretty much a shell so we are still "roughing it" when we go up there but we had a ton of fun. We moved dirt, put in the doors, and got some of the deck done. It's going to be a long time before it's finished but even now we love going up there. The cabin is located between Fairview and Mt. Pleasant and it is just gorgeous. I know we'll will have many memories made at that cabin.



Front view

Sunset


The View


Moxley and Trouble had TONS of fun playing

Building the Deck

Back of the cabin
Front of the cabin

More deck building

Our temporary house within the cabin

2 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like fun! I love that you have a tent inside the cabin! :)

Krystal said...

The cabin looks so fun (once it is done it will be anyway). Jealous much? Yes I am! However, I am quite disappointed Jess. The 4th of July is your absolute FAVE holiday and no post or pics? What's up with that girl?