Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Wooby


If you have ever seen the movie Mr. Mom then you know what a wooby is. In the movie they call their kid's security blankets woobies. The name has stuck with my family ever since my mom saw that movie. Every kid had their own wooby growing up. And now the wooby tradition has been passed on. Moxley has her very own wooby. It all started with some super soft jammies that I had. Every time I did the laundry Moxley would pull these jammy pants out of the basket, scratch them into a ball, and lay right in the middle. She just loved the material. I was able to find a baby blanket that was the same material and she hasn't parted with it since. She loves her wooby. If you ask her where her wooby is, she will run to it. If you pick it up, she'll sit pretty for you. This means she wants you to wrap her up in it and hold her. I never thought that a dog could have an attachment to a blanket like kids do but she sure does.

2 comments:

sherry said...

I am glad to see your blog again. I get to see Taylor at the bank. It sounds like you are doing great. Happy birthday and Happy wooby....

Krystal said...

All I have to say is it is about time you posted something! Cute puppy and way super cute new apt!