Friday, February 27, 2009

Amazing Friends




As I was checking out all of the blogs on my buddy list today I realized how many amazing friends I have. Who at 26 years old, can still say that they are still in contact will all of their best friends from elementary school? I still talk to my friends from middle school and high school too. Even though life has taken us all in so many directions, we still keep in contact the best way that we can. Blogging has been a huge help with that. And even though we don't call each other everyday like we use to, I know that I could call any one of you at anytime and you would all be there for me. So to all my wonderful friends I just wanted to say thanks for your amazing friendships. I have so many great memories with you all and I cherish the friendships that we have.

5 comments:

lizzo said...

I know you meant this for me... :)

Love you Jess.

Morgan said...

I think you are amazing!!!! I am coming up and would love to see you. I will be there on March 6-8. Lets get together

Krystal said...

Oh Yadds! I love you too!

Laurie said...

You are so dang cute!! Love that picture of you and Taylor! CUTE!

Kurst said...

Good friends are the best. I'm so glad we have blogging to keep us in touch.