Sunday, October 5, 2008

Anyone For Tea?



Every conference Sunday we go to Taylor's aunt's house after the first session. We have a nice brunch with the family and then watch the second session together. (Not really my thing but it's nice to spend time with the family) Today after we had been there for a while I noticed that my husband was no where to be found. I went downstairs and this is what I found. Taylor was decked out in leis and boas having a tea party with the 3 little girls, Courtney, Aurora, and Kennedy. We may not have kids for a while but I take so much comfort in knowing that when we finally do have kids, I have things like this to look forward to. Is this not the cutest thing ever? Taylor is an amazing husband and I know that someday he will be a wonderful father to our children.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

That is seriously the cutest thing ever! What a guy! Not many guys would get down there and actually have a tea party with the girls! You go Taylor!! You rock, don't let anyone tell you different a true man can have a tea party one minute and watch football and drink beer (coke) the next!!

Matt and Amanda said...

That is so cute and sweet of Taylor. I bet those girls LOVED it.

Krystal said...

So cute! It's amazing what our big tough hubbies will do for little ones! How fun!

Wendy said...

How sweet is that...and he looks so happy! Good to know he will have a tea party when it comes time to have kids of your own.