Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring Pictures 2012

This year for mother's day Thomas and I took our beautiful little girls to get their pictures taken for my mom. I thought they turned out great. Have you ever seen two little girls more precious then this??






This little girl looks identical to her chubby daddy when he was a baby.


Ah... Loves









My Favorite One


Ella started getting cranky and the photographer caught this picture. So precious.




And here is where it went down hill. The hair pull.

Ella was so upset and could not believe that Melody would pull her hair!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Those last two are the best!!! I love that they caught that on camera. That Ella is beautiful! I still can't believe Thomas is old enough to have a kid...her cheeks are too cute!

Morgan said...

I love those pictures. They are so cute.