Wednesday, May 9, 2012

7 Years

This past weekend Taylor and I hit our 7 year anniversary. Every year that passes I say the same things but they are all so true. First, I can't believe we have been married for 7 years already! Time flies when you are having fun. Second, I love Taylor more then he will ever know. I know that I don't always express it the way that I should but, honestly, how can you express that much love? :)  And last but not least, I'm am married to my best friend. I know people say that all the time but, Taylor and I go back so far and have so much friendship and history together. I don't know anyone else who can say that they basically grew up falling in love with their spouse. We are so lucky to have all of that history. I know that we also have a great future to look forward to. Happy Anniversary Babe!!

No comments: