Sunday, June 5, 2011

Teething UGH!!


More pics fresh out of the tub. Look at that chubby thing. Her rolls are adorable.




Hanging with my buddy Moxley. It looks like Mox is biting her but she is really trying to give her kisses. These two are going to be inseparable some day.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my swing.


Sitting in my new Bumbo seat for the first time. Not sure about it yet. We are still working on it.



Ella has started teething. This was something that I was not expecting to have to deal with a few months. Let me tell ya... Not the funnest part about being a parent. She is cranky and drools constantly. I feel bad because she is normally such a happy baby. Hopefully things will get better for her soon. On a happier note she is just about the cutest thing ever. She has recently discovered her hands and is AMAZED by the fact that she is the one making them move. She also jabbers up a storm. I seriously can't shut that kid up. She always has so much to say and does it with a big smile. If you ignore her babble, she just does it louder and louder until you start talking to her. It's really quite funny. Above are just a few pics of the recent happenings in her life.

No comments: