Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good Things To Come

Why is this baby so happy? It could be that she has the most awesome parents in the world!! It could be because dad left her shirt on her head when he put her in the tub. Or... It could be that she is going to be welcoming a cousin into the world!!

Melody Cameron  Fowler
Due: November 2nd, 2011

That's right!! I'm going to be an Aunt!! My little brother Thomas and his girlfriend Toria are expecting a little girl this fall. It's still crazy to think that any of my siblings will ever have kids. I swear they are all still 5 in my eyes. I honestly thought that Ella was going to be much older by the time any cousins came into the picture and while this was unexpected, I'm excited for Thomas and I know that he is going to be a wonderful daddy to this precious little one. I hope that our girls will grow up to be very close and have lots of great times and memories together. It's amazing how life changes. There are definitely more good things to come for our family.

1 comment:

lizzo said...

Look at that dimple!! How cute! And how exciting for Thomas. Congrats!