Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby, Baby, Baby

It seems like lately everyone I know is having a baby.

One of my oldest friends Krystal, had her second baby last month. I was able to go and visit her and her new baby Kameron last Tuesday. He is an adorable baby. He's got all the super cute chunky rolls that babies should have. Krystal is an amazing mother to both Kameron and Brianna. She is so patient and loving and I look up to her in so many ways. She is exactly the kind of mother I want to be. Krys you know when I have my first kid I'm going to be on the phone with you everyday for advise :) Congrats on your new little guy.

My friend Anne and her hubby Mike are expecting their first baby in November. I'm sooo excited for Anne. Anne is one of my best friends and although we haven't known each other as long as I have known some of my other friends, we are so close. She and I just clicked from the beginning. She was in my wedding and I was in hers. I love her to death and I know that she and Mike are going to be great parents. I can't wait to meet little Evie (Evelyn)! November seems too far away.

Two of Taylor's cousins also recently became parents and one of my friends from high school is expecting. With all these babies around its got me thinking..... Is it our turn???? Not quite!! But congrats to everyone and their new babies.

3 comments:

lizzo said...

I really thought you were going to say you were prego...for the record, you'd be an amazing mom too.

Krystal said...

Ah Jess, you are too nice to me! Are you seriously TRYING to make me cry. You are the best and I seriously can't wait until you are a mom too! You will be such a great mom and I would be happy to be your go-to mom friend. Love you as always...XOXO Thanks for hanging out the other night it was fun, we just need to do it more.

Nisa and Colby said...

You got me all excited with your title on your post! Anyway I hope you guys are doing well. We really need to get together. Maybe we could do dinner and watch a football game or something.