Monday, August 3, 2009

Coach Riley!!


The time has come!! Taylor and Brandon are coaching again. They have the same team that they had last year at Hillcrest. It's really fun to see all of the kids and parent's coming back this year. They all know that Taylor and Brandon have really turned this team around and are so appreciative that Taylor is coaching. They are such a nice group of kids and parents. We really couldn't ask for a better team and support system. All of the moms are extra supportive of me. They all know that I have no kids on the team and no real reason to put so much of our time into this. They tell me all the time that they are grateful that I not only let Taylor coach this team but that I come out as much as I can to support them. Let's go Huskies!!! It's going to be a fun year.

No comments: