Monday, May 11, 2009

4 Years Down And Many More To Come

I know I'm about a week late on this post but unfortunately I've been sick for the past week with a nasty viral mess. Last Tuesday, May 5th, Taylor and I had our 4 year anniversary. We weren't really able to celebrate on the 5th with me being under the weather but we were able to finally head out this past Saturday. We went to the Harvest at Thanksgiving Point and had a nice, quiet dinner together. I really feel so incredibly lucky to be married to such a wonderful person. We have our ups and downs and through it all I know we love each other more and more every day. Its so much fun to spend every day with my best friend. Just last night he came to bed at 3:00 am and woke me up. We stayed up talking and laughing for a half an hour about how we knew we had to get up early for work today but we were just enjoying being together talking. So with 4 crazy years behind us I can't help but wonder how amazing the years to come will be. Happy Anniversary Babe. I love you!!

3 comments:

lizzo said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Krystal said...

Happy anniversary girl!