Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Confession





After telling myself over and over again that I would not give in and get hooked on those cheesy vampire books that everyone has been raving about, I caved. While not feeling well about a month back I borrowed Twilight from my sister. I mainly wanted to read it just to see what all of the hype was about and now I'm addicted. Yes, I am a Twilight addict. I can't put it down. I made Taylor go out and buy me all of the books as I am sure that I will want to read them again several times over. I even made him buy me the movie without even seeing it before the purchase. I don't know what it is. I find myself laughing at the cheesy love scenes in the book and yet I can't seem to put it down. What will I be hooked on next that I swore I would never get into? Facebook, Myspace? Who knows but for now I'll just stick to my Twilight addiction.

6 comments:

Matt and Amanda said...

You should come over to the dark side and get on facebook and myspace. I thought it was silly for the longest time until finally I caved and had to see what all the hype was about. They sucked me in and now I am on both! lol.

Laurie said...

I am telling ya...I love facebook! I seriously can't believe you caved on twilight...am I the LAST sane person?! Just kidding! What was wrong with you? Are you ok now?

lizzo said...

That is so funny! I can't believe you read it! I liked it but still don't understand all the hype. I haven't even seen the movie or read the third book. To me it's good but overrated...

Wendy said...

It's nothing to be ashamed of....I've been an addict from day one! They are so cheesy, but in a good way right? ha ha

Krystal said...

All I have to say is welcome to the club!

Kurst said...

Believe me I understand the addition, I did the same thing I didn't understand what the hype was all about then I read them. I read the first 3 books in 4 days yes I was totally addicted. But now I'm better I've read them all, so I know what happens and I don't feel like I have to read them again for a while.