Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Zoo Fun
















I love this time of year. I'm not one for the scorching summer heat but when it just starts to get warm again, I can't get enough of being out doors. Since last Saturday was so nice, we decided to take Taylor's cousin's girls to the zoo. My friend Kati from work and her husband came with us and brought their nieces and nephew. We had so much fun. These girls are always so well behaved and we just love spending time with them. We told them that they had to choose whether they wanted to ride the train or the new carousel. They chose the carousel so I sent Taylor off to buy tickets and he came back with a whole handful. He told me that he thought that the girls had been so good that they deserved to do it all. And he always tells me that I'm going to be the soft one when we have kids. Yeah right!! The day was gorgeous and we couldn't have had a better day.

1 comment:

lizzo said...

Such cute girls! Taylor is soooo going to be the soft one though! Sorry Jess! :)