Thursday, September 4, 2008

Taking A Break


Anyone who knows me, knows that music is a huge part of my life. I truly believe that your life has a soundtrack and there is a perfect song for every day. I don't play an instrument but I love to listen to so many kinds of music. Of course I have my favorites. From MEST and GC to 311 and the Beatles. Recently I have added a new favorite to my list. I LOVE The Starting Line. I have had CDs of theirs for a long time but it has been just in the last year or so that I have really come to love their music. I have some of their music posted on my blog but I would highly recommend giving them a listen. I've seen their shows and I own all their CDs. I just love them. Sadly I found out that they are taking a break and will not be touring or releasing anything new until 2011! I'm totally bummed. What am I going to do for the next 2 1/2 years?

No comments: