Saturday, September 13, 2008

Huskies Beat The Braves






This morning I got up bright and early and Taylor and I headed up to Bountiful for this teams football game. At first I thought that I would feel a little weird going to the games since I don't have any kids but, I ended up having a really good time. I had so much fun watching Taylor coach. You can tell that he really does love doing it. It was also the first time that I got to see Taylor coach the youngest kids and see them play. It's so cute to see these little kids play. Their helmets are so big you expect the poor kids to just fall over head first. They ended up beating the Bountiful Braves 20-7! It really makes me hope that Taylor and I are able to have a son so that he can share this with his own kids.

1 comment:

lizzo said...

I just want you guys to have a baby so I can see how cute it'll be. I mean seriously? How freakin cute are your kids going to be?