Wednesday, September 17, 2008

High School Tag!

I was tagged by my friend Laurie and thought that this one looked like fun so here it goes. Krystal you should have most of the same memories! Ha ha

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Not only did I date someone from high school but I ended up marrying him too

2. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have a car until after a graduated.

3. Did you pass your drivers license test on the first try? Of course. I wanted to drive sooo bad.

4. Were you a party animal? We liked to call them shindigs but yes I was.

5. Were you considered a flirt? No, I was really shy in high school.

6. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Nope. No talent here.

7. Were you a nerd? I don't think that I was a nerd but I definitely wasn't popular by any means.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope. Again no talent here.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way. I was always afraid of getting in to trouble when I was younger.

10. Can you sing the fight song? Who doesn't know the Jordan school song? I think that I knew it before I even went there.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked Mrs. Thomas. She was my marketing teacher and the DECA advisor. She let us goof off in her class all the time.

12. Where did you eat during lunch. Usually in the lunch room or out in the commons.

13. What is your schools full name? Jordan High School

14. School mascot and colors? Digger Dan, Maroon and Grey

15. Did you go to homecoming and with who? I went with Taylor my Junior year.

16. If you could go back would you do it again? No Way! Being a teenager once was plenty.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Feeling like I was officially going to have to grow up and be an adult. Crappy!

18. Were you in any clubs? DECA

19. Where did you go on your senior skip day? Did we have one of those? I was probably the only kid in class that day!

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Some? I've probably gained the weight of a child since then. I'm an entire half a person more! Yikes!

21. Who was your prom date? Taylor

22. Are you planning on going to your ten year reunion? Probably not. Anyone that I want to still talk to I do.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? My first job was as a hostess at Ruby Tuesdays. Then when I decided that sucked I worked at a Hallmark store.

I pass this tag on to anyone who wants to do it!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love it!! Thanks for doing it! What a good sport! It's fun to chat about high school now that it's distant memory (further for some, but we won't mention that!!)

lizzo said...

I think you probably learned the Jordan school song from hanging out at my house too much. It was always sung around the Cowdell home.