Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tis The Season


Bob Sanders

Joseph Addai


Peyton Manning


That's right it's officially Colts season in the Riley house! Preseason officially kicked off last week! I use to careless about sports but when you live with a sports junkie you can't help but get roped in. My options were to get angry that sports ruled our house hold or get into it. The second option seemed to cause less fights and be a lot more fun once I got into it. I've gotten so into it that even Moxley sports a Colts collar, tag and on Sundays, her very own Colts jersey.

2 comments:

Chandy Colton said...

Jess,

Thanks for posting a comment on our Blog, it was good to hear from you.
It was really good to see you at Liz's shower and Wedding, I have not seen you in forever, so it was really good to see you.
Thanks! I think my kids are pretty cute too, they are a ton of fun, people think I am crazy for having 3 kids, but they are so much fun and such a blessing in our lives. I hope we can keep in touch, and maybe we can all try and get together soon, we usually try and do something every now and then at someones house or go out to dinner or something so if we do it soon I will let you know, it would be fun for you to come. KEEP IN TOUCH!
you can e-mail me too at chandycolt@msn.com

Chandy

Kurst said...

My house is the same way, every Saturday it's nothing but college Football, you can either get mad or enjoy it with them. You're definitely right there's less fights if you just go along with it. ENJOY!!!