Monday, August 11, 2008

Family stickers

Pyzam Family Sticker Toy

I absolutely can not stand the family stickers that you see on the back of every mini van and SUV in this state. I don't know why, I just think that they are totally cheezy. Taylor and I always joke around that we are going to put one on the back of our Pilot that just shows us and our dog since we don't have any kids and you pretty much have to have these stickers to have an SUV or mini van. I just don't get them. If you are driving a mini van it's more than likely cause you have a ton of kids. I don't need to know all of their names and that little Billy plays football and little Suzy is in ballet. Since you'll never really see it on my car, even if I end up with a dozen kids, I'll post it on my blog. So here it is! Our very own cheezy family sticker! Just me, Tay and our dog.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who gets irritated by those stickers...like we really care how many childrens you have.

Glad to find out you have a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you and Taylor! ha ha we really need to hang out more...

Laurie said...

You are soooo funny! I TOTALLY agree! And let me just say that being that I am an owner of a mini van I feel there are expectations or quantities but let me just say that our van is STRICTLY for comfort!! Not for numbers!! We are just cozy with the extra room and we will NEVER have family stickers found on the back of our van!!