Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pine View 2012

Last month we went camping with my Mom, Nolan, Kelsey and Andy. Andy was nice enough to bring his parents boat up so that we could spend some time on the lake. Turns out Ella doesn't like boating at all. She can't be my child. I love boating! I spent so much of my summers growing up boating with my dad. She's going to have to learn to like it pretty quick! We camped for 3 days which is plenty for me. While I enjoy camping I'm usually over it by about night two. I'm definitely not one to rough it. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa have a trailer which makes it nice. While Ella was not too hot on boating she LOVED camping and getting dirty. Every time I turned around she was playing in the dirt or with a rock. She loved playing on the beach in the sand and being in the sun. All in all I would say it was a pretty good little weekend get away.

















1 comment:

Chandy Colton said...

We live pretty close to Pineview. It's one of our favorite spots to camp. Looks like you had fun!