Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fowler Family Trip To The Hogle Zoo

Last Sunday the Fowler clan decided to get together to go to the zoo with our little ones. It's been kind of rough taking Ella places lately. She doesn't like the stroller anymore and when you take her out to walk she just wants to do her own thing. Thank goodness for my sis and her sainted husband. They were able to help me with Ella so much and we ended up having a really good time. Ella loved all the animals. So much so that every time that we had to move on to the next animal she cried. We plan on making this little outing a yearly tradition that I hope all of our kids look forward to. It's so much fun having 3 little girls only months apart in age. As they get older they want to play together more and it's been neat to see them interact with one another. Here are TONS of pics from our fun day. (I get a little crazy with the camera. I may have taken over 150 pictures at the zoo)






Ella, Abigail, & Melody

Ella's $10 Wal-mart outfit that I am absolutely in love with.





Love her little ponytail.


Loves her Aunt Kelsey and Uncle Andy



Watching the "Ephants" as Ella would say.



Dancing by the Elephants
















Ella's Favorite. The "Araffs"



My little Melly


Grandma Colleen and Colin

Tuckered Out

No comments: