Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fine Childrens Programing

Ella loves to watch Sesame Street and since we stream Netfix she can watch it any time. The newer episodes have a segment called Burt and Ernie's Adventures and it is all claymation. Ella was watching it the other day and I told Taylor to pause it so we could feed Ella her lunch. Next thing I know I'm hearing hysterical laughter from the living room. When I walked in I saw this.

Taylor was rolling and I couldn't stop laughing. He just happened to pause it at this awkward moment in the show. Looks like Burt and Ernie were having a little too much fun on their little adventure. I know that we are totally immature but come on... you can't tell me you aren't laughing too.

1 comment:

lizzo said...

And they say Bert and Ernie aren't gay? Hmmm... and c'mon, the dudes who made this had to create that scene. You know they were laughing when they shot this scene.