Saturday, September 3, 2011

Daycare

Our Sweet Baby Girl -
This week you started daycare and it was truly one of the hardest things that mommy and daddy have ever had to do. We found an amazing place for you to be but it still breaks may heart to see you go there each day. I think it may just be because I never thought that we would ever have to put you in a daycare. You go to a lady named Vicki and you seem to absolutely love being there. There are children your age to grow and play with. You have your very own brand new crib, high chair, and toys galore. Vicki won't let you and the other kids share toys because she doesn't want germs spreading. The daycare is amazingly clean and you even come home bathed if you have and accident or your lunch gets away from you. I know that you are in good hands but the thought of leaving you each day with a women I barely know still is very hard for me to swallow. I've spent a lot of time this week crying and feeling guilty that I can not just be home with you every day. I wonder if the decisions we have made as your parents are good ones. We try our best to make sure that you grow up to be a wonderful and well behaved young lady. We only want the very best for you. We love you so much Ella Bean.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

lizzo said...

Oh Jess, how terribly sad for you. I am certain Ella is fine. The boys both did daycare for a few years and, to my dismay, still tell me how much they miss it. I question my decision to stay home with Hannah. It is hard on our family financially and hard on me physically and emotionally. There's never an easy way I guess.

Love you!