Saturday, September 24, 2011

Daycare, A Second Look

After Ella's first month at daycare I have to admit, I was a little judgmental and wrong about the whole situation. Now don't get me wrong, there are some really scary daycare centers out there. I saw some when we were trying to find a place for Ella. However, if you find a good one I think that it can be good for the child. I absolutely love the daycare that we have Ella in. She has kids her own age to play with, I never ever worry about her being there and I can see growth and change in her personality. But most of all, she loves being there and is so happy every day when I pick her up. All in all, I think that in the end this daycare is actually a better place for her to be. Now if it wasn't so financially draining on us... Oh well... I can honestly say that in this situation I'm getting what I pay for.

No comments: