Thursday, August 25, 2011

6 Months

















I can't believe Ella is already 6 months old! She is growing up so fast. I must say that I didn't think that I would miss the tiny baby stage but a part of me really does miss it. I'm sad that my baby has already out grown sleeping in my arms, snuggling, being cradled when I hold her, and just being little. Here are some of the things that Ella is doing.




1. She is a big girl. She's in the 90th percentile for height and the 75th for weight. Don't ask me how that is possible. At this rate she will be taller then me at age 5!




2. She eats her fruits and veggies like crazy. She will not eat the green veggies. Just the orange ones. We do still try to give her the green ones but mostly for entertainment. The faces she makes are hilarious.






3. She talks up a storm. She says mama and dada all the time and while she doesn't really know what she is saying, Taylor and I love to pretend that she does.




4. She rolls over which makes leaving her alone for a minute a lot more difficult then it used to be.




5. She just started waving last week. So cute!!




6. She is sitting up almost completely on her own. We still have a tip every now and then but other then that she's got it down.




7. She sleeps through the night!! (most of the time)





8. She smiles non stop. All you have to do is smile at her and she smiles right back even if she is in the worst of moods.




9. She loves her bath time, her woobies and of course her TV shows.




10. She loves to jump in her jumper but only on her right leg. It is the strangest thing to watch.




We love this little girl so much and can't wait to see all of the other fun new things she will learn and experience.

No comments: