Thursday, May 5, 2011

Year 6 is in the Books


Today Taylor and I are celebrating our 6 year anniversary. Well... the celebrating is on hold until Saturday but today is the day. On Saturday we planning on heading out on our first real date since Ella was born. We'll be having a pretty standard dinner and a movie date but, I'm still really excited. Year six brought some really exciting changes to our little family with the birth of Ella. Each year together is a little more exciting then the one before and it leaves me anxious to see where year seven takes us.
Taylor - You are the love of my life and my best friend. You are an amazing husband and father and I really couldn't ask for more. I love the way you make me smile. I love how safe I feel when I am with you and how broken I feel when we are apart. Year seven is going to be amazing as we watch our little girl grow and our family become closer than ever before. I love you. - Jess

1 comment:

The Sloans said...

Happy six years!!!