Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What a Blessing



Our Family


Ella with her Aunt Rosey



Last Sunday Ella had the privilege of being blessed by her Uncle Cooper. Cooper did an amazing job even though Ella screamed pretty loud the entire time. Taylor's mom and his sister Rosey were able to come down from Washington to share in Ella's special day. Her Grandpa Nolan made sure she looked like a princess and bought her this gorgeous dress and Aunt Michelle made sure the brunch was awesome by making all of the food. Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this wonderful day!! It really couldn't have been any better.

Even though the last few weeks have been trying, I can't say enough what a blessing our little girl is in our lives. Every morning when I go to get her out of her crib, she greets me with a big smile like she just couldn't wait to see me again. We love her so much and I could never imagine what we would do if we didn't have her. She was truly meant to be our baby. We love you Ella Bean!!

1 comment:

The Sloans said...

Oh Jessica she looked so cute in her blessing dress. You guys make such a cute family! Thanks for inviting us. I was also really glad to hear she didn't have that scary illness. Such a relief I bet. Let us know if you ever need a baby sitter.

Oh I also set my blog to private so if you want me to send you an invite so you can access it then email me your email at kali.sloan@gmail.com.

Good to see you guys again. :)