Friday, December 3, 2010

Third Trimester

Well here we are!! I can't believe that I have already reached the third trimester of pregnancy! This little girl is going to be here before we know it. So far pregnancy has gone like this:

1st Trimester - ROUGH!! I had no idea that it was possible to feel that run down and tired all the time. Time was dragging on and it felt like pregnancy was going to last forever.

2nd Trimester - A BREEZE!! It was like a switch turned all the bad stuff off as soon as I hit my second trimester. I felt like I had more energy, I wasn't sick, and some days I even forgot that I was pregnant. Time flew by and I was feeling great.

3rd Trimester - Here are my predictions for the third trimester. ROUGH AGAIN!! I'm starting to feel achy. My hips and lower back hurt almost everyday. I don't sleep very well anymore because I'm uncomfortable the bigger my belly gets so, as a result I'm feeling more tired again. The crazy thing is everyone keeps telling me I'm tiny for how far along I am. Tell that to my hips!!

On a positive note, with the holidays, birthdays, and baby showers that are up and coming I'm thinking that this last trimester will fly by just as fast, if not faster then the last one. Which is good since everyone, especially her daddy, is getting excited and anxious to meet Ella.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

What the freak! I can't even believe you are that far along! HOLY COW! I haven't even seen you since the very beginning either! I'm officially the worst friend ever! I bet you are super cute! Let's get together soon. Even if it is just for a quick lunch or something. I can't wait to meet baby Ella either! YAY!