Monday, May 17, 2010

Love




Every night when I get home from work Moxley jumps up and sits on my lap. But she doesn't just sit like a normal dog. She sits up like a person, leans her head into my shoulder and has me scratch her back. And when I'm done she gives me a kiss on the nose, jumps down and goes about her business. It usually only lasts about 5 minutes or so, but I seriously love these moments. It's one of the highlights of my day. Just our special time together. It reminds me of the unconditional love animals give. They don't care about the things that you may have done or said. They love you anyway. No matter what. We are so lucky to have her.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Your dog is so cute. We need to get together sometime. Let me know when you are free.

Matt and Amanda said...

I love your pictures, especially the one of her running. It's amazing how unconditional their love is, they definitely make you feel loved.