Saturday, May 15, 2010

5-5-5

Five years ago on 05/05/05 I married the greatest man in the world. I'm sure we all say that about our husbands but I'm certain that I've really got him. Sorry ladies :)

This year for our 5 year anniversary I decided I would post 5 things that I love about Taylor. Of course I have way more than 5 but I don't want to get too carried away or you all could be reading this post for days.

1. Taylor can always make me laugh. Even when I'm mad I can't stay mad for long because he always gets me laughing and smiling. He keeps the mood in our home light and fun even on the grouchiest days.

2. I love our history. I love that we can talk about times when we used to ride our bikes and play house when we were kids. If we only knew then that someday we would be playing house for real!

3. I love that all he has to do is pull me in and snuggle me against him and all the problems in the world just melt away. Nothing makes me feel more safe.

4. I love his infectious laugh. Any one who knows Taylor will tell you that when he starts laughing you can help but start laughing too. Even if what he is laughing at isn't really that funny :)

5. Most of all I love how he tells me and Moxley every night "I love my little family." I know that he loves us more than anything. The way that his face lights up when we talk about expanding our "little family" makes me excited about what our future holds.

Tay - I love you more and more every day. The last 5 years have been so crazy, but so amazing too. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Happy Anniversary. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years bring us!

1 comment:

sherry said...

I love Taylors laugh too! Congrats to both of you I can't believe it has been five years since you were married.