Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Semester Gone

As Taylor finishes another semester of school, I've been thinking a lot about this whole school situation. I know that you have all heard about how hard this situation has been for me. From living with my in-laws, being the main source of income, and giving up a lot of things that I wanted for Taylor and myself. I've done a lot of complaining and feeling sorry for myself. Rarely do I stop and think about how hard Taylor is working and what effect this is having on him. His job may not be bringing in the dough but he still works hard to do his part. On top of that he is busting his butt at school, all to better our future. I just wanted to take the time to make a post and tell him how proud of him I am.

Taylor, I love you so much and I am so proud of you. You are doing an amazing job. Keep up all the hard work. I know that it will all pay off in the end for all of us.

No comments: