Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's Been A While!

Ok I Know that it's been forever since my last post and so much has been going on lately. Taylor and I both got new jobs and started back to back weeks. Taylor is working part time at America First Credit Union while he attends school full time. I have to hand it to him. I don't think that I could be the one in his shoes. I left my job after 6 and a half years last week. Principal was a great job but stress and the need for more money caused me to start looking else where. I got a new job at Coventry Health Care doing their FSA and HRA claims. Today was only my third day of training but so far so good. I must admit that I miss my co-workers at Principal a ton though. When you've been there as long as I had and you are with the same people every day they become your second family. I hope that Coventry will bring the same for me. If not I guess I'll just have to count down to Taylor completing school and me getting to stay home. Ha ha :) On top of the new jobs my in-laws bought a new house. They have moved out of the old house and in to the new. Taylor and I are still living at the old house until it sells or until the basement is finished on the new house so we can move over there. In a nutshell life has been totally crazy. I'm looking forward to some relaxation time though I'm not really sure when that will be coming!

No comments: