Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grandma's New Bike


Ok I know that Christmas is way past and I've already done my Christmas posts but I had to add this picture of my Grandma and her new bike. Anyone who knows my Grandma knows that she is still kickin it pretty well for her age. She loves to rollerblade and ride her bike. So for Christmas my Aunt Michelle got Grandma a new bike. Now there is a little compitition in the family to be Grandma's favorite. I thought that my present this year was pretty good. I got her a fuzzy blankie, some slippers, a book called "Guess How Much I Love You" and a picture of her beloved Moxley (sometimes I think that my Grandma loves my dog more than me). I thought I was going to be in for sure until Michelle called me and told me that she got Grandma a new bike. Not just any bike. An X-Games BMX bike with shocks. Now most people would think that a women in her mid 70's would have no need for this. Not my Granny. That was of course her favorite gift for Christmas. Oh well.... I guess there's always next year.

No comments: