Sunday, March 18, 2012

No Lions, Some Tigers, No Bears... Oh My!

Last Sunday my friend Anne and I decided that we were going to take our girls to the zoo. It was such a nice day and we couldn't pass up the opportunity to be outside. This was Ella's first time going to the zoo. She didn't quite get it yet but she loved being outside in her stroller. I think by the end of summer she will be loving it. About half of the zoo was closed so we didn't get to see very many animals but, it ended up being perfect for two moms with three little girls all under the age of three. Anne, thanks so much for letting Ella and I join you, Evie and Ellie and for letting us use your zoo pass. We had a ton of fun!


Rhinos


Chillin in my stroller


Tigers


Evie and Ella




Giraffe


Evie


Evie and Ella


Ellie


No comments: