Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Terrible Twos??



I know that it is notorious that two is a terrible age for children but what about the terrible ones?? The last week or so Ella has become extremely irritable and whiny. She is getting to the point that she is unimaginably difficult for Taylor and I to deal with. She throws tantrums, she cries, she fake cries, she whines..... UGH!! I honestly can't wait for Taylor to get home at night just so I can dump her on him and have 5 minutes to myself. Of course when I say 5 minutes by myself I really mean doing dishes, laundry, picking up or something along those lines. Still it's 5 minutes that I'm not dealing with the cranky kiddo. In her defense she did have the flu last week and cut a tooth last night. I'm just counting down for things to get better. Good thing she is so adorable or we might have to consider selling her to the highest bidder.

No comments: