Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cousins

Last night we went to my Dad and Kelly's for a second Thanksgiving dinner and to help them decorate their Christmas tree. While we were there I was able to get a glimpse into what the future holds with 3 little girls all growing up together. I can not wait!! Ella and Laurin are already so cute with each other and I before you know it, Melody will be right there with them. Who would have thought that in 18 short months my dad would have 3 granddaughters. He is absolutely loving it.

 The Fam. Darci, Grandma, Melody, Toria, Andy and Kelsey

 Lauryn and Ella giving each other loves


Ella and Lauryn playing together. Lauryn kept crawling up to Ella and it would make Ella laugh so hard. It was so cute to see these two interact.



Sitting on Aunt Darci's lap

No comments: