Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little Behind The 8 Ball

Taylor and I will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary on May 5th. I can't believe it's already been 5 years. But, what this really meant was that we have been married for nearly 5 years and never went and picked out and ordered our wedding pictures. We FINALLY went tonight and got them all picked out and ordered. When we got there the girl who helped us asked us when we got married. When I told her it had been 5 years she laughed and said that we hold the record for the longest pick up time. The prior record was 3 years and we beat that out by 2 whole years. Yes!! I'm kinda excited to get these now. I'd just kinda put it to the side for so long I'd forgotten how fun the pictures were.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Ok. So this makes me laugh b/c we thought we waited too long and we only waited one year. You totally just made me feel better! That's ok, what's important is that you remember the wedding day and festivities, the pics just help you remember. where are these pics of the new house you've been promising? Plus we need to hang out soon.