Friday, January 8, 2010

Hola from Mexico!

Taylor and I were able to spend 10 amazing days in Mexico. We stayed in a small town called Peurto Morelos which is right n between Cancun and Playa Del Carmen and also happens to be the town where my cousin Laura and her boyfriend Russ live in the winter. Here are some pics from the first half of or trip. Unfortunately our camera was knocked into the sand on New Years Eve and broke so I have to get the rest of the pictures from my Aunt Michelle's camera.


Beach Pics





Everyone hanging at the house we rented

Taylor, Jess and Aunt Michelle


Me and Todd hanging at the beach bar




Taylor and I waiting for the sun to rise on the beach


A super nice kid from Canada that hung out at the beach made me this sweet bracelet out of beer can tabs and hemp.


This sign at the bus station was hilarious. It was for the emergency exit but Michelle and I determined that it was really trying to say that if  you are ever being chased by large arrows you should run as fast as you can right at each other.


Playa Del Carmen


All of us at dinner in Playa

Laura and Russ


Sheri and Todd


Me and Michelle with Amelia (from our favorite movie "Merry Madagascar")


Everyone on the beach on New Years Eve


New Years bonfire on the beach


Me and Tay snuggling on th beach waiting to ring in the new year


This iguana was in the back yard of the house we rented

1 comment:

Krystal said...

VERY Cool! Very Jealous! I hope you had fun girl! You deserve it! Love you!