Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Football


Coach Brandon, Taylor and Mike




Taylor with his quarterback. He holds a special place for his quarterbacks


The team captins


Roman was so concerned when one of the players got injured



I realized that I never got around to posting pictures of Taylor coaching this year. While I do enjoy Taylor coaching I'm very happy to say that the season is over and I couldn't be happier. I love seeing Taiylor coach and be in his element. The kids on the team are adorable and their parents are awesome an so supportive of the coaches and their wives. But, by the end of the season I'm pretty much over the coaching. It's so time consuming and hard for me to invest my time with my husband for something that in the end doesn't mean as much to me as it does Taylor. Still  the season was fun while it was here.

No comments: