Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Obsessed Super Nerd


Ok I know that I'm an obsessed super nerd but, I got my tickets to go see New Moon last night and I'm SOOO excited!! The midnight show was already sold out so myself, Kelsey, my cousin Laura, and Taylor are going to the showing at 2:40 in the morning!! Have I mentioned that I have the greatest husband in the world. He is getting up in the middle of the night to take me to see this movie. He's such a trooper. I'm seriously counting down the days!

4 comments:

Gina said...

you are a serious nerd Jess! LOVE IT!

Krystal said...

You are seriously nerdy, but I'm in the same boat and we are both paddling! I'm glad you finally jumped on the Twilight craze though, it is SO worth it! Love you, can't wait to hang out soon.

Laurie said...

You are so funny!! I miss you!! Lot's to tell you!

Nisa and Colby said...

Wow! Taylor is awesome! There was no way I was getting Colby to come, so I am going with friends at 12:35am. Colby still won't even watch Twilight.