Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Bummer

I don't know if it's the poor economy or what but, no one seems to be excited for Christmas this year. I LOVE Christmas and every one's poor attitudes towards it this year are totally bumming me out. I'm getting to the point where I wonder if I'll even enjoy it this year. To me it's about so much more then giving and getting gifts but I guess it's not that way for everyone else. Everyone I know is grouchy that they won't be able to give as many gifts to people this year. I just want to enjoy my holiday with my family and not be worried about money. I guess we'll see how it goes next week. Hopefully the spirit of the day will lift every one's spirits.

1 comment:

lizzo said...

Okay, you and I need to hang out because I'm feeling the same way. I LOOOOOVE Christmas and feel like I'm being dragged down with everything going on. I hate letting things like that affect me but they do. I just want to enjoy the season and be happy.

YAY Christmas!!!