Monday, November 17, 2008

I Just Couldn't Wait Any Longer











I normally put my Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving and take it down on New Years day but this year I just couldn't wait any longer. I love putting up my tree and I just think that there is nothing better than watching a movie with just the glow of the Christmas tree on in the room. Maybe I was so anxious to put it up this year because I didn't get to last year but yesterday was the day it went up. Taylor spent a long time putting the lights on for me and has the battle wounds on this arms and hands to show for it. He wants a pre-lit tree but I just can't part with mine. It's the perfect shape. I do my tree in all Disney ornaments. Every year I get a few more to add to my collection. This year I got some Nemo ornaments, a Wall-E ornament and a Captain Hook ornament and they are sooo cute. So Happy Holiday's everyone!!! It's Christmas time!! Yippy!!

5 comments:

Nisa and Colby said...

I am excited to put up our tree, but I am hesitant because I'm not sure how fun it will be with Corbin terrorizing it! Your tree looks so cute!

Laurie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I wish I could put my tree up now but Bryant just couldn't stand for it! I have to wait til after Thanksgiving and I HATE it, we listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas shows ALL day long until Bryant gets home then they go off. You are awesome!! I will have to have Bryant tell you how he did our tree, he put the lights on the tree the first year we got it and they have stayed on the tree ever since. They are just unplugged in sections.

lizzo said...

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one! Mine went up last week. I love your tree!

Krystal said...

I LOVE that you put up your tree already. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one any more that does a fun Christmas tree. Everyone I know does the stuffy matchy matchy trees and ours is like yours. YEAH! I love Christmas. We should get together soon. Love you!

Kurst said...

Love the tree, but I am one of those sticklers to no Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving and I don't want to pass it over just cause I'm excited for Christmas.

But I do love yours and I don't mind other people putting up their trees before Thanksgiving just don't forget the Turkey Day it's the greatest of all holidays cause you get to eat and take naps and no one can say anything about it!!!