Thursday, April 24, 2008

Go Jazz!



In our attempts to stay home and have "free" entertainment we have become quite the JAZZ fans. I've really enjoyed getting into the games especially as they head in to the play offs. Taylor even bought me a white D-Will jersey for home games and a baby blue Korver jersey for away games. Taylor being the sports junkie that he is, has no objections to us watching all of the games. We went back and forth on whether or not to get season tickets for next year. We finally decided to go for it and they are all sold out! Bummer. Oh well, we could definitely use the money on something more important than JAZZ tickets. Looks like we'll be watching the games from home again next year.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I am so glad you are doing well. I have been wondering how everyone was doing. Well not much has changed here, well except the baby, but she is amazing. We are attached at the hip. We have a dog as well and he loves the baby. How is your family doing? My email is projectplayback@aol.com We have to keep in touch. I am coming up there, but I am not sure when.