Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Morning






Christmas this year was a little different for me. Since we live with Taylor's parents right now we opened gifts with them on Christmas morning. My family always did the rip open your presents as soon as you got up in the morning thing. Taylor's family goes in a circle from youngest to oldest and we each open one present at a time. It was really neat to see what everyone else got. As always I went all out for Christmas this year for my husband. I quit setting a budget cause I really couldn't stick to it anyway. Taylor was really excited that he got the ipod and french cuff shirt that he asked for. I was quite impressed that Taylor bought me really cute clothes from Express. Who would have thought that my hubby has such good taste!

No comments: